February 14, 2010

TEE: Peeka-Bat from WrongWroks Rocks!

Say what you will, but I like pink, as my abiding love for nearly all things Buff Monster and my fanboy-ish attitude for author Daniel Pink attest.

Vancouver/Taiwan's WrongWroks has just rolled out some items for the new year (Chinese New Year just dropping this weekend) and my favorite so far is this Peeka-Bat design in pink on black.

Smashing together what looks to be Sponge Bob Squarepants (which I dislike) with Batman (which I do like) arrives at an irreverent graphic mashup, which is what WrongWroks excels at.  And it's not just me sayin' that either:

“Taking contemporary cultural iconography and remixing them for his own pleasure he’s developed his own take on what our society looks like at the moment. Whether he’s lifting classic corporate marques and giving them the once over, WRONGWROKS’s creations add another level to the landscape of logos that surround us in our daily lives.”

What he said.  $35, Unisex, $10 shipping on orders under $50.

Get yours here.

~benc

No comments:

Post a Comment